You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No airplay support for fitness workouts?

I can not seem to get my fitness + workout to display on my Samsung with airplay. Any luck?

QNQ6F,

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 7:40 AM

3 replies

Dec 29, 2020 11:11 AM in response to ubaid1988

Hi ubaid1988,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with sending your Fitness+ workouts to your Samsung TV through AirPlay. We'd like to help.

From this resource: Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+, it does not appear that you can use AirPlay to send these videos to your Samsung TV.

Leaving Product Feedback about this could be helpful.

Take care.

Dec 29, 2020 3:42 PM in response to ubaid1988

This appears to be expected functionality (or lack of it). Apple is not allowing Fitness+ workouts to Airplay at all except to their own Apple TV box. You can't even AirPlay to Apple TV on a smart TV.. It's sad really. Here I am, here with three iPhones, four iPads, two Mac computers, an Apple Watch, the $30 Apple One bundle, and I still can't watch a workout on my TV without an additional device. I know people will say, "if you have all of that, you can afford an Apple TV". Well, I don't want an Apple TV for just Fitness+. Surely Apple is making enough money from me to offer this functionality. Seems like they want to alienate their best customers.

No airplay support for fitness workouts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.