You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch not tracking my sleep

I'm experiencing an issue with my new Apple Watch - for some reason no sleep data is showing on the watch or on the iPhone Health app. I have all options switched on, including sleep tracking and sleep schedule in the Health app but there is no sleep data at all. Maybe the reason is that I go to sleep later than my sleep schedule says and wake up early too? But I would expect the watch to track my sleep simply whenever I'm sleeping, regardless of schedule. Any hints? I'm referring to Watch series 6, and on my phone I have iOS 14. I would love to be able to finally see my sleep data.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Dec 27, 2020 6:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2020 9:43 AM

Hi natasza_PL,

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your Apple Watch, rest assured that we’ll do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing an issue tracking your sleep with your Apple Watch. The articles below may help.

First let's make sure that both your iPhone and Apple Watch have been updated to the latest operating systems:

Update iOS on iPhone

Update your Apple Watch

Then restart both the iPhone and Apple Watch.

Next check the fit of the Apple Watch:

Wearing your Apple Watch

Toggle the sleep schedule off and then back on.

Delete and recreate your sleep schedule.

Test again

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 30, 2020 9:43 AM in response to natasza_PL

Hi natasza_PL,

We appreciate you reaching out to us about your Apple Watch, rest assured that we’ll do our best to assist you or get you pointed in the right direction.

We understand that you are experiencing an issue tracking your sleep with your Apple Watch. The articles below may help.

First let's make sure that both your iPhone and Apple Watch have been updated to the latest operating systems:

Update iOS on iPhone

Update your Apple Watch

Then restart both the iPhone and Apple Watch.

Next check the fit of the Apple Watch:

Wearing your Apple Watch

Toggle the sleep schedule off and then back on.

Delete and recreate your sleep schedule.

Test again

Cheers!

Watch not tracking my sleep

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.