You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why cant i open the apple watch app.

I click on the apple watch app to try and pair my watch but the app wont open. I click on the app and it automatically kicks me out.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 2:06 PM

3 replies

Dec 28, 2020 2:39 PM in response to Alberto_M23

Hi Alberto_M23,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with opening the Apple Watch app. We're happy to help.

We recommend ensuring your paired iPhone is fully updated. If needed, the article here can assist with backing up your information and updating: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Once fully updated, be sure to keep your Apple Watch and iPhone in close range for the next steps. When in range, follow the steps for erasing all content and settings on your Apple Watch, in the section "How to erase your Apple Watch if you don't have your iPhone" from the article here: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch Next, Restart your iPhone

Test launching the Apple Watch app, and if successful pair with your iPhone: Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone

Cheers!

Why cant i open the apple watch app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.