You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trying to get Fitness app to work between my apple watch and Apple TV. Have subscribed and Fitness works on my iPad.

Trying to get my Apple Watch and Apple TV to connect so I can use Fitness app.

Apple Watch Series 5, watchOS 7

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 12:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2020 1:22 PM

Hi Cici12191998,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you'd like to use Fitness+ with your Apple Watch and Apple TV. Are you seeing an alert when you attempt to connect them?

Also, let's be sure that your devices meet the system requirements for Apple Fitness+: Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+

Any specific details you can provide will be helpful.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 28, 2020 1:22 PM in response to Cici12191998

Hi Cici12191998,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We understand that you'd like to use Fitness+ with your Apple Watch and Apple TV. Are you seeing an alert when you attempt to connect them?

Also, let's be sure that your devices meet the system requirements for Apple Fitness+: Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+

Any specific details you can provide will be helpful.

Cheers!

Trying to get Fitness app to work between my apple watch and Apple TV. Have subscribed and Fitness works on my iPad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.