You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats studio 3 wireless headphones

Ow do I turn off the headphones when in wireless mode?

Posted on Dec 26, 2020 11:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2020 1:21 PM

Thank you. Seems obvious in retrospect. Did not realize that holding a button for a second vs a quick hit vs two hits can produce different results. Still learning at 74.

I'm of an age where for most of my life most buttons had one function. Today a button can have multiple functions. Tech operations are not always straightforward. Thanks again.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 29, 2020 1:21 PM in response to barberlives123

Thank you. Seems obvious in retrospect. Did not realize that holding a button for a second vs a quick hit vs two hits can produce different results. Still learning at 74.

I'm of an age where for most of my life most buttons had one function. Today a button can have multiple functions. Tech operations are not always straightforward. Thanks again.

Dec 28, 2020 12:54 PM in response to treeman7

Hi treeman7,

We see you're looking for some steps on how to turn off your Beats Studio 3 headphones. We'd be happy to help with passing that along.

To turn your headphones on or off, press and hold the power button on the right earcup for 1 second. You can note whether they're on or off by the LED in the Fuel Gauge.

Details on that can be found here: Studio Functions

Take care!

Beats studio 3 wireless headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.