You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 pro max

my new iPhone 12 pro max got scratch marks all over the corners. The screen is not good quality I believe. Any one facing the same issue?

Posted on Dec 16, 2020 4:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2020 8:46 AM

Yes, but my scratch is on the top of the screen across the front. I had my phone for 3 days without a screen protector with gentle use and it has 3 significant scratches. This is my 4th iPhone and none of the others scratched after 3 or more years. There is definately something wrong with the screens and it may be that to be more break resistant they are more easily scratched. I hope #apple acknowledges this as a flaw and improves the next version of the 12 Pro Max. To spend $1500 on a flagship phone and have to use it scratched after a couple of days is extremely disappointing to say they least.

There is nothing for me to do about other than swallow my disappointment and keep vocalizing it where I can to warn others and hopefully affect a change in the next models. #disappointment #apple #iphone

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 21, 2020 8:46 AM in response to nav161

Yes, but my scratch is on the top of the screen across the front. I had my phone for 3 days without a screen protector with gentle use and it has 3 significant scratches. This is my 4th iPhone and none of the others scratched after 3 or more years. There is definately something wrong with the screens and it may be that to be more break resistant they are more easily scratched. I hope #apple acknowledges this as a flaw and improves the next version of the 12 Pro Max. To spend $1500 on a flagship phone and have to use it scratched after a couple of days is extremely disappointing to say they least.

There is nothing for me to do about other than swallow my disappointment and keep vocalizing it where I can to warn others and hopefully affect a change in the next models. #disappointment #apple #iphone

iPhone 12 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.