You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 8 plus keeps saying it’s an error when trying to install IOS 14.3

why does my iphone 8 plus keep telling me it is an error when trying to install the update?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 6:35 AM

1 reply

Dec 18, 2020 11:05 AM in response to nae_0803

Hello nae_0803,

We understand that you're running into an issue updating your iPhone, and we want to help.

Just to confirm, are you trying to update to iOS 14.3, or another version? Are you trying to update your device over Wi-Fi?

If you're unable to update your device, the steps and information on this page may help: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If you're trying to update over Wi-Fi, and you continue to run into an issue, we'd suggest trying to update your device using a computer. The "Update your device using your computer" part of this page provides those steps: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Take care!

my iphone 8 plus keeps saying it’s an error when trying to install IOS 14.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.