You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can`t add new Payment Card

Hello, my old card has been expired, and when I try to add the new one, it is added, but after it says that Card issuer must be contacted and nothing happens.

I tried to wait for several minutes, no success. Everything that I could do is press 'back'.

added a screen shot

+ I have added as a payment method 'Apple Pay', why my icloud subscription is not charged from that?

Thank you in advance,

Anastasija

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 1:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2020 1:29 AM

If you already followed ALL the steps provided here (to no avail):--> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support

I suggest that you contact iTunes Support Team using the following link (choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue):--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 14, 2020 1:29 AM in response to anastasija_g

If you already followed ALL the steps provided here (to no avail):--> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support

I suggest that you contact iTunes Support Team using the following link (choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue):--> iTunes Store & App Store – Get support for various issues

Regards

Giulio

Can`t add new Payment Card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.