You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch "freezes"

My apple watch keeps sort of "freezes"...that is I can't pull down the notifications screen and I can't pull up the screen for the bottom. Everything else works like a charm, but I have to restart it to make the above mentioned funktions work again. Any suggestions? It is a series 4 and it has the latest update. It was a problem before the update too.

Apple Watch Series 4, watchOS 7

Posted on Dec 13, 2020 6:42 AM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2020 4:55 PM in response to sbg1

Hello sbg1,

We understand you are unable to access your Notification Center and swipe from the bottom of your Apple Watch screen and we're happy to help. Since the issue was not resolved when restarting, have you tried unpairing and erasing your watch before setting it up as a new watch to test? This will allow you to see if the issue occurs at the new settings before restoring from your backup to add your personal content to it. These steps here: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch will assist you with getting it done.

Have a great day!

Watch "freezes"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.