You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wanna sign in from my phone only

My I phone 11 only

iPhone 11

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 8:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2020 11:47 PM

You should never share an Apple ID, they are not meant to be used by multiple people. There are other ways to share data and apps in a controlled manner by using Apple Family Sharing. If you don't want her to have access to it, I would suggest changing your password and not telling her what your password is then she will have to use a different ID. Otherwise you could create a new one and use it just for you

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 4, 2020 11:47 PM in response to levar96

You should never share an Apple ID, they are not meant to be used by multiple people. There are other ways to share data and apps in a controlled manner by using Apple Family Sharing. If you don't want her to have access to it, I would suggest changing your password and not telling her what your password is then she will have to use a different ID. Otherwise you could create a new one and use it just for you

I wanna sign in from my phone only

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.