You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery health

Dear sir

after I downloaded the last update and install it to my iPhone X, I found that the battery capacity dropped down from 98% before update to 51% after the updated (as you could find in the attached photo )

is there any thing should I do to get the battery capacity or I must change the battery?

BR

Farkad

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 10:58 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2020 11:02 AM

Hello farkad5,

Depending on the age of the unit the battery will start to age eventually, this is completly normal for lithium batteries, read more here

My advised would be to visit your closest Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorised Service Proved to run a diagnostics on the unit and from there determine the best solution.

Hope this help!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 3, 2020 11:02 AM in response to farkad5

Hello farkad5,

Depending on the age of the unit the battery will start to age eventually, this is completly normal for lithium batteries, read more here

My advised would be to visit your closest Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorised Service Proved to run a diagnostics on the unit and from there determine the best solution.

Hope this help!

Battery health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.