You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Print Shop for Catalina

It has been over a year and still no Print Shop compatible with Catalina. I was giving up but today discovered it is actually available for schools in the Academic edition. You must have a school ship to address and email to receive it. This doesn’t help me but gives me hope that maybe it really is going to happen... wondering if anyone has info or updates? I would like to cease using two different computers depending on what program I am using. I screenshot projects and email them to myself so I can print from my new computer. Getting old!

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 3:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 4:15 PM

Keep checking at MacKiev's website for a general macOS version of PrintShop 5. Only they know their delivery schedule and pricing info.

1 reply

Print Shop for Catalina

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.