You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICloud storage

Usually I have $0.99 taken off of my debit card and now for some reason it hasn’t been accepting my debit card. It’s a new card MasterCard that I got like 2 weeks ago.

Usually I have paid $0.99 and taken off of my debit card to pay for 50GB every month and now for some reason it hasn’t been accepting my debit card, and it (the $0.99) usually don’t come off of my card until about the end of every month. It’s a new card MasterCard that I got like 2-3 weeks ago that I’m using. I tried re-entering my card more than 3 times to pay for my 50GB purchase and it still comes up as a failed debit card. Not sure why it ain’t working when it has already worked to take out $10.69 for my music. Why won’t it accept my other payments that I have to make this month? N I still have some money in my bank account!

Posted on Nov 27, 2020 8:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
1 reply

ICloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.