You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I recover passcode without loosing data

I lost my passcode since I never use it anymore. Now my iPhone is disabled and not sure when was the last backup.

is there any way if I take it to apple store they can help me recover the data.

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 5:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 5:13 PM

No, there is no way to recover data once the phone is disabled. Here is what you need to do ➡️ If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support or watch this companion video ⬇️

To protect yourself in the future, enable nightly automatic backups ➡️ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 21, 2020 5:13 PM in response to puneet42

No, there is no way to recover data once the phone is disabled. Here is what you need to do ➡️ If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support or watch this companion video ⬇️

To protect yourself in the future, enable nightly automatic backups ➡️ How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

can I recover passcode without loosing data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.