You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Watch series 6 unresponsive

At least once a day, the pull down to see the red dot notification on the watch becomes unresponsive. Everything else works and it responds to my touch when I click the dial and go to the main menu. But the only way I can get it to respond to my pull down from the Home Screen when I have a notification is a forced restart. Everyday. Is there a way to fix this problem please? Thank you

Apple Watch

Posted on Nov 15, 2020 1:27 AM

2 replies

Nov 22, 2020 4:58 PM in response to NBVN55

Hey there NBVN55 ,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand that your Watch becomes unresponsive when viewing notifications. We're happy to provide some assistance.

Let's first make sure the Watch and connected iPhone are updated to the latest available software versions:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your Apple Watch

If the issue persists, unpair your Watch from your iPhone and pair it again:

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Set up and pair your Apple Watch with iPhone

If the issue persists after that, let us know if this occurs with a specific notification or any notifications you receive.

We hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Watch series 6 unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.