You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Big Sur Notification Now Useless

The reconfigured Notification Center right bar is now not useful at all. You took all the things I used to use it for away. I will not ever use it, and I will be turning off the various options you think I would want. Why would you do this?

iMac 27″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 8:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2020 3:52 PM

You'd have to install a calculator app that has a widget. Apple's does not have one.

You can add as many weather widgets as you like. Medium size gives you hourly temps. Large gives you about a week of forecast.

No idea about the stocks. I threw it in and edited it. Looks like you can enter any symbol you want.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 14, 2020 3:52 PM in response to clodene

You'd have to install a calculator app that has a widget. Apple's does not have one.

You can add as many weather widgets as you like. Medium size gives you hourly temps. Large gives you about a week of forecast.

No idea about the stocks. I threw it in and edited it. Looks like you can enter any symbol you want.

Big Sur Notification Now Useless

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.