You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Up Next on Apple TV not working

I have an Apple TV 4K box. When I purchase tv shows through iTunes and start watching them, whenever I want to continue I click on the current/next episode on the ‘Up Next’ section and it plays from where I left of. Today, and for one show only, whenever the next episode is clicked on, it suggests I buy the episode even though I already own the series. Any idea how to correct this?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 14

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 6:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2020 10:26 PM

Hello,

I found out what the issue is. The box set I had bought of Bob’s Burgers was the box set with seasons 1-9.

This box set with seasons 1 - 9 is no longer available on the store and has been updated to contain 10 seasons (seasons 1 - 10).

This is what is causing the issues with the ‘up next’ on Apple TV, and not recognizing the episodes as purchased.

I have called Apple support and they confirmed that this is the issue as well.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 8, 2020 10:26 PM in response to Nicholas_B2

Hello,

I found out what the issue is. The box set I had bought of Bob’s Burgers was the box set with seasons 1-9.

This box set with seasons 1 - 9 is no longer available on the store and has been updated to contain 10 seasons (seasons 1 - 10).

This is what is causing the issues with the ‘up next’ on Apple TV, and not recognizing the episodes as purchased.

I have called Apple support and they confirmed that this is the issue as well.

Up Next on Apple TV not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.