You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What to do if my iPhone was stolen?

My phone was stolen and the people that stole it have activated it is there any way for me to get it back?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 10:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 10:34 AM

The ONLY way someone else could have activated your phone would have been for you to NOT have enabled Find My on the phone nor use a passcode to open the phone. If you didn't have either, your only real option is to have the phone Blacklisted by your cellular provider.

See this link --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 1, 2020 10:34 AM in response to Marioalcaraz33

The ONLY way someone else could have activated your phone would have been for you to NOT have enabled Find My on the phone nor use a passcode to open the phone. If you didn't have either, your only real option is to have the phone Blacklisted by your cellular provider.

See this link --> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

Nov 1, 2020 10:39 AM in response to jhamndz

jhamndz wrote:

Passcode can easily be removed if you restore an iphone.

NOT without the Apple ID and Password used to set up the phone it can't. Even the FBI could not bypass an activation locked iPhone. If the phone wasn't activation locked, it's like leaving your car keys in an unlocked car and wondering why your car was able to be started and driven away.

What to do if my iPhone was stolen?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.