You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone cannot sync (NEED HELP ASAP)

So I have many songs that I put on my phone by using CDs. These songs are not available on iTunes. I updated to iOS 14 and after it finished updating all my songs were gone from my phone.

Whenever I try to sync it back up to iTunes on my Mac, iTunes will usually crash. Sometimes it has gotten a bit further, but it usually seems to crash around step 4-5. It also frequently crashes just in general.

My iMac is updated to the most recent version also. I think iTunes is as well, but I don’t know if Apple is willing to fix the issues with the program anymore.

I’ve been in a state of severe panic and having constant mental breakdowns over this. I know it sounds stupid but it’s something I rely so much on and losing it all is the scariest thing ever for me.

Any sort of help is appreciated. I want to get away from these constant panic attacks.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 31, 2020 7:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 8:16 PM

I tried this with my laptop, and it doesn’t seem to be syncing either. Is this a problem with iTunes as a whole? Or just a coincidence?

Similar questions

2 replies

iPhone cannot sync (NEED HELP ASAP)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.