You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri Doesn’t Recognize “Sleep Alarm” as “Normal Alarm”?? [iOS 14]

The new Sleep system seems to be bugging everyone, and while I was fine with it before, I’ve now found a reason to join in the displeasure.

I'm OCD when it comes to alarms...I like to have multiple devices set to the same time just to be safe but I started to scale things down when I saw I could just ask Siri what my alarm was set to for the morning.

I started using a Sleep schedule and while it seems to work fine, there’s a glitch...Siri will say that I don’t have any alarms set when it’s programmed via Sleep/Health app.

I understand it’s because Siri is only acknowledging the raw Alarms list when prompted, but cmon...this is a pretty big oversight.

Anyone else have this going on as well? Any way to change it aside from setting a manual alarm?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 27, 2020 4:28 PM

1 reply

Oct 31, 2020 1:01 PM in response to peter andreev

Hello Peter,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

We understand that when you ask Siri to check alarms, it will only see alarms set in the Clock app, it doesn't mention alarms set through Sleep Mode in the Health app. You are correct, currently Siri will only check alarms within the Clock app. It doesn't look in the Health app for alarms set there.

If you would like to request this feature be added to the iPhone, you can send feedback to Apple here: Apple Product Feedback

Best regards.

Siri Doesn’t Recognize “Sleep Alarm” as “Normal Alarm”?? [iOS 14]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.