You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Already paid for iCloud storage. But I keep getting emails saying my storage if full

I already pay 2.99 for 200GB cloud storage but I keep getting emails saying my 5GB storage if full and to upgrade. Please assist.

This is a question for Apple.

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 8:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 9:36 PM

gsteffen Said:

"Already paid for iCloud storage. But I keep getting emails saying my storage if full: I already pay 2.99 for 200GB cloud storage but I keep getting emails saying my 5GB storage if full and to upgrade. Please assist. This is a question for Apple."

-------

Refer to toe Following Info:

To Ask App a Question:

Use the following information to ask Apple a question directly. Apple barely reads these sites on their own time. These are User-to-User forums. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to your account (and that is a good thing).

Apple Contact Us:

Why the Wait:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls and chats are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you. :)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2020 9:36 PM in response to gsteffen

gsteffen Said:

"Already paid for iCloud storage. But I keep getting emails saying my storage if full: I already pay 2.99 for 200GB cloud storage but I keep getting emails saying my 5GB storage if full and to upgrade. Please assist. This is a question for Apple."

-------

Refer to toe Following Info:

To Ask App a Question:

Use the following information to ask Apple a question directly. Apple barely reads these sites on their own time. These are User-to-User forums. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to your account (and that is a good thing).

Apple Contact Us:

Why the Wait:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, calls and chats are taking a bit linger to get through. And, that makes sense, because many are at home working out-of-the-house or are taking classes over-the-web, this they have more time on their hands to contact Apple Support. So, it might take a bit to get through to Apple Support. But, just stay on the line, and someone will be with you. :)

Already paid for iCloud storage. But I keep getting emails saying my storage if full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.