You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing “customize controls”

Trying to screen video. Directions say: SETTINGS>CONTROL CENTER>CUSTOMIZE CONTROLS.

But it isn’t there...

HELP

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 7:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2020 7:13 PM

If you are using a newer iPhone with iOS 14, it would seem they have changed those settings. On my iPhone 12 Pro, when I go to Settings>Control Center, now all I see are the included Controls and the additional Controls I can add. I'm not sure if that is what you are looking for. What are you trying to do with a video that is not working natively.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 26, 2020 7:13 PM in response to Cat-o-log

If you are using a newer iPhone with iOS 14, it would seem they have changed those settings. On my iPhone 12 Pro, when I go to Settings>Control Center, now all I see are the included Controls and the additional Controls I can add. I'm not sure if that is what you are looking for. What are you trying to do with a video that is not working natively.

Missing “customize controls”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.