You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

same ID 2 devices

This is really urgent. My mom and i are using seperate devices with same apple ID. I have been the only one using iCloud photos on my iphone all along but suddenly my mom turned on iCloud photos on her iphone. All her photos and mine are merged, so all her photos are mixed with mine in my album while all my photos are mixed with her album.

I don't know how to delete her photos while keeping mine, and vice versa, deleting my photos from her phone while keeping hers. Is there a way to separate icloud photos by devices?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 9:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 1:26 PM

First suggestion would be to get separate Apple ID's as those aren't meant to be shared. Once that is achieved, one will have to login to iCloud.com from a computer and singlehandedly remove each photo belonging to the other individual and download it to the computer.

Then the other individual will login to iCloud.com and upload those photos (on the computer) their iCloud.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 25, 2020 1:26 PM in response to あめ

First suggestion would be to get separate Apple ID's as those aren't meant to be shared. Once that is achieved, one will have to login to iCloud.com from a computer and singlehandedly remove each photo belonging to the other individual and download it to the computer.

Then the other individual will login to iCloud.com and upload those photos (on the computer) their iCloud.

same ID 2 devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.