You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi apple, I want to ask why when I record a video on a normal camera the picture is still good when I upload it to the instagram app and also facebook, the video seems to change color. Be brighter. Can you explain? I use iphone 12 pro. Thank you.

Hi apple, I want to ask why when I record a video on a normal camera the picture is still good when I upload it to the instagram app and also facebook, the video seems to change color. Be brighter. Can you explain? I use iphone 12 pro. Thank you.

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 25, 2020 9:27 AM

1 reply

Oct 29, 2020 9:33 AM in response to shaakiffly

Hello shaakiffly,

Thank you for connecting with us. We know it's important to share your videos in the color and quality you want. We'll be glad to provide guidance.

If you're experiencing this only in Instagram and Facebook, please follow the steps here: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

After testing, if you're continuing to experience the same thing, please contact the app developer with the guidance here: How to contact an app developer

Let us know if you have other concerns or questions. Enjoy your new iPhone 12 Pro!

Have a great day!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.