You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Card in Contacts on Mac

In Contacts both my details and my wife's are set up as My Cards. However, when autofilling in Safari only my wife's details are shown and I cannot see how to swap over to autofilling my details. Alternatively, I would delete my wife from "My Cards" (she uses a different device for most online shopping) but I cannot see how to do that.

Help appreciated

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Oct 18, 2020 7:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 21, 2020 3:50 AM

I have found the problem. I have several devices linked to my Apple account. One was the iPad my wife uses where her contact details were selected as My Card. This then synced to the Mac. Unfortunately there was no indication on the Mac as to where the other “My Card” had come from. I have changed the “My Card” on that device to my details and the Mac has synced to a single “My Card”. It is a pity that we cannot have more than one “My Cards” with the ability to select which one you want to use with auto fill

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 21, 2020 3:50 AM in response to clarkde

I have found the problem. I have several devices linked to my Apple account. One was the iPad my wife uses where her contact details were selected as My Card. This then synced to the Mac. Unfortunately there was no indication on the Mac as to where the other “My Card” had come from. I have changed the “My Card” on that device to my details and the Mac has synced to a single “My Card”. It is a pity that we cannot have more than one “My Cards” with the ability to select which one you want to use with auto fill

My Card in Contacts on Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.