You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch series 6 speaker

is someone having the problem with Apple watch series 6 speakers? When i receive a phone call through bluetooth. Sometimes the speaker sound is good, and sometimes its so low that i cant even hear the person who

is calling. And sometimes my microphone is low that they cant hear me at all. Is that a hardware or a software problem you think? I tried everything when it comes troubleshooting, and reset the watch. and the problem is still there.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 3:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2020 1:19 AM

I got it confirmed that the Apple watch series 6 have a software issue and not hardware. Because i returned the old series 6 and got it a new one. But the problem is still there :( so Apple have to do something about it.

5 replies

Oct 18, 2020 4:04 PM in response to Noahpro

Hey Noahpro,

It sounds like you're having some audio issues with your Apple Watch. We can understand wanting to get that resolved. We want to help.

First, we'd recommend checking to ensure your Apple Watch and paired iPhone are up to date:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your Apple Watch

We'd also suggest restarting both devices to see if that helps.

If those steps don't resolve the issue, we'd recommend unpairing and pairing your Apple Watch to see if that fixes the problem. This article explains how: Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

Thanks!

apple watch series 6 speaker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.