You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't access email in new iPad

I purchased a new IPad. The store transferred over from my old IPad all apps. The mail app showed up, but would not access my mail. I had to go to Google or AOL, or ICloud to open that area. Since I use (@gmail.com) gmail, I went to google. I do not remember my password from years ago when I opened this email. I could not get access. Tried to change my password- no luck. Tried to call google. No person to person help! No chat available! I still get my email on my IPhone at my gmail account!! But can’t get it on my new IPad. HELP

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad Air, iPadOS 13

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 11:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2020 1:47 PM

Ladybogie wrote:

I purchased a new IPad. The store transferred over from my old IPad all apps. The mail app showed up, but would not access my mail. I had to go to Google or AOL, or ICloud to open that area. Since I use (@gmail.com) gmail, I went to google. I do not remember my password from years ago when I opened this email. I could not get access. Tried to change my password- no luck. Tried to call google. No person to person help! No chat available! I still get my email on my IPhone at my gmail account!! But can’t get it on my new IPad. HELP

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/41078?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 13, 2020 1:47 PM in response to Ladybogie

Ladybogie wrote:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/41078?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

Can't access email in new iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.