You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch not appearing in find my app on phone

My Apple Watch is already named but is not showing up in the find my app on my phone. How do I get it to appear in the find my app, along with my other devices?

Posted on Oct 11, 2020 7:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 5:02 PM

Hi Barbi22,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble seeing your Apple Watch and your other devices in the Find My app, correct? We understand that it can be a frustrating process, and we'd love to help! If you already set up Find My iPhone on your paired iPhone, it's automatically enabled on your Apple Watch too. Have you paired your Apple Watch and enabled Find My on your iPhone? Are all of your other devices signed in with the same Apple ID, with Find My enabled?

To check your setup, and make sure everything is as it should be, please follow the steps we've linked for you below. If you're still unable to see your Apple Watch and other devices, please let us know. We'll be happy to continue helping to get this resolved for you.

Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, AirPods, or other devices

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 15, 2020 5:02 PM in response to Barbi22

Hi Barbi22,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having trouble seeing your Apple Watch and your other devices in the Find My app, correct? We understand that it can be a frustrating process, and we'd love to help! If you already set up Find My iPhone on your paired iPhone, it's automatically enabled on your Apple Watch too. Have you paired your Apple Watch and enabled Find My on your iPhone? Are all of your other devices signed in with the same Apple ID, with Find My enabled?

To check your setup, and make sure everything is as it should be, please follow the steps we've linked for you below. If you're still unable to see your Apple Watch and other devices, please let us know. We'll be happy to continue helping to get this resolved for you.

Set up Find My on your iPhone, Mac, AirPods, or other devices

Cheers!

Apple Watch not appearing in find my app on phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.