You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 7 won't unlock with CORRECT passcode

I added a touch id yesterday and now my iphone 7 will NOT unlock with the correct passcode. I am 100% certain that the passcode is correct, I have used it for well over a year, it is 6 digits and I am typing it in correctly. Other than ADDING touchID fingerprint I did nothing to change it. Now I am locked out of the phone. I am away from my computer so cannot connect to itunes. I absolutely DID NOT forget my passcode.

iPhone 7

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 1:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2020 3:30 AM

You need a computer to follow these steps. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend.

Forgotten or not forgotten, this is the only option you have to unlock your iPhone.

Click->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

2 replies

Oct 9, 2020 3:58 AM in response to 5sherry

5sherry wrote:

I added a touch id yesterday and now my iphone 7 will NOT unlock with the correct passcode. I am 100% certain that the passcode is correct, I have used it for well over a year, it is 6 digits and I am typing it in correctly. Other than ADDING touchID fingerprint I did nothing to change it. Now I am locked out of the phone. I am away from my computer so cannot connect to itunes. I absolutely DID NOT forget my passcode.

It's not us you have to convince. It's your device.

iphone 7 won't unlock with CORRECT passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.