You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to page up/down in MS Word using trackpad?

Hi there,

Can anyone please tell me how to page up and page down in MS Word using the MacBook Pro trackpad?

I am able to do this in Acrobat Reader by simply selecting 'Fit One Full Page' from the drop-down menu next to the icon that looks like a page. After that every time I flick the trackpad up or down with two fingers it simply 'pages up' or 'pages down' for me.

But I cannot seem to get this to work on MS Word, unless I hold down the Fn key and then press the up or down arrow key.

But is there a way of doing this using the track pad?

I have attached a picture of the icon on Acrobat if that helps at all.

Thank you.

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 12:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 1:50 PM

You may want to also check or post to the Microsoft Word for Mac forum to see if anyone there has an idea: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_word-mso_mac?sort=LastReplyDate&dir=Desc&tab=All&status=all&mod=&modAge=&advFil=&postedAfter=&postedBefore=&threadType=all&isFilterExpanded=false&page=1

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

How to page up/down in MS Word using trackpad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.