You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch SE

Hello, I have a problem.

A few days ago I bought an Apple Watch SE watch, immediately bought a protective glass in the store and glued it on, but immediately problems with the display and pressing began. When I used the watch in my hands, everything is fine, but as soon as you put it on your hand, the screen immediately starts to slow down. We decided to remove the protective glass and put on the case for the watch, the same problem appeared. When the watch is in hand, everything works fine, as soon as you put it on, problems appear and it is impossible to use them.

I would like to know what it might be connected with? Under the warranty, the store refuses to send the watch, and wearing a watch without protection is not a good idea. On the Apple Watch 5, this was not.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 7

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 12:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2020 12:48 PM

The folks at Apple make the decisions, here. We’re other users, and not Apple.

You can certainly use the Contact Support link in the upper right and discuss this further with the people there.

Contact the vendor of whatever substance was glued onto the display, as an additional starting point.

I’d be suspicious of the modifications, too.

Here is what Apple recommends for cleaning: How to clean your Apple products - Apple Support

But the folks at Apple will have to decide whether this was some fault with the watch, or something caused by the modifications.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 1, 2020 12:48 PM in response to jekaterina18

The folks at Apple make the decisions, here. We’re other users, and not Apple.

You can certainly use the Contact Support link in the upper right and discuss this further with the people there.

Contact the vendor of whatever substance was glued onto the display, as an additional starting point.

I’d be suspicious of the modifications, too.

Here is what Apple recommends for cleaning: How to clean your Apple products - Apple Support

But the folks at Apple will have to decide whether this was some fault with the watch, or something caused by the modifications.

Apple Watch SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.