You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Plug-Ins on Safari

When I go to Safari --> Preferences ---> Websites or Security, there are no options to enable plug-ins or to see any installed plug-ins. I have tried installing Adobe Flash Player about 10 times with the Safari browser open, with it closed, restarting the computer after Flash is installed and there is no change. I am running the most current operating system. Any suggestions would be great. I am an educator and am trying to use Flash for an online lab.

Posted on Sep 29, 2020 4:24 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Oct 5, 2020 2:24 PM in response to hehester02

Hi hehester02,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're having an issue with viewing plug-ins with Safari. We're happy to help. If your Mac is running Safari 14, macOS 10.14.6 or, macOS 10.15.6 the Adobe Flash plug-in is no longer supported.

If you are running a different version from the ones above, we recommend checking out the steps in our guide here: If a plug-in is missing in Safari on Mac

We also recommend taking a look at the steps here: How to install Safari extensions on your Mac

Additionally, we recommend checking out the End of Life page with details provided by Adobe here: Adobe Flash Player EOL General Information Page

We hope the information helps.

Cheers!

No Plug-Ins on Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.