You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WatchOS 7 Issues, Series 5

I’ve seen some other users with older models bring up similar issues, but no solution yet. I’m hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

Since updating to WatchOS 7, I’ve noticed both a significant decrease in battery life and the workouts app not producing maps of walks, runs, etc.

I’ve seen people post workarounds like turning off hand washing or background app refresh, but that is simply a patch.

Does anyone have an actual long term solution?

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 28, 2020 9:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 5, 2020 12:16 PM

Hey there nvelazquez88,

It appears that you are having some difficulties with your Apple Watch after completing the watchOS 7 update. We would love to assist you with resolving this issue.

Check out this resource that provides troubleshooting and guidance for this specific issue: If you're missing Workout GPS routes or Health data after updating to iOS 14 and watchOS 7

Hope these steps help!

Kind regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 5, 2020 12:16 PM in response to nvelazquez88

Hey there nvelazquez88,

It appears that you are having some difficulties with your Apple Watch after completing the watchOS 7 update. We would love to assist you with resolving this issue.

Check out this resource that provides troubleshooting and guidance for this specific issue: If you're missing Workout GPS routes or Health data after updating to iOS 14 and watchOS 7

Hope these steps help!

Kind regards.

WatchOS 7 Issues, Series 5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.