You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Solo Loop Bands - Sizes 1-3 for 42/44mm Watch?

Apple currently only offers the Solo Loop Bands in sizes 1-3 for 38/40mm watches. For 42/44mm watches, the smallest size is 4. Are there plans to eventually offer them in smaller sizes for the 44mm watch?

This limited sizing decision seems a little odd. I have a 44mm watch and the sport band goes to a size small enough for my wrist (size 2-ish based on the measuring tool). So why only offer the Solo and Solo Loop starting at size 4 for the bigger watch? I don't have an unusually small wrist for a woman, so I cannot be alone in this problem.

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 9:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2020 10:41 PM

According to a note on the Solo Loop product page, "The Solo Loop and Braided Solo Loop bands are only compatible with Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 4 or newer. The 40mm case works with band sizes 1–9; the 44mm case works with band sizes 4–12."

12 replies

Solo Loop Bands - Sizes 1-3 for 42/44mm Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.