You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Question

If I unsubscribe from Apple Music and subscribe again, will I still have the same music in my library if I use the same Apple ID?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 7:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 7:56 AM

Possibly, if you don't take too long to re-subscribe. The subscription service may keep your music library for a short while (no specific time frame is known for this), but eventually it will delete all your tracks, albums and playlists that were obtained from the subscription service. Don't expect your library to be there after more than a few days however.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 23, 2020 7:56 AM in response to Kid_Curry

Possibly, if you don't take too long to re-subscribe. The subscription service may keep your music library for a short while (no specific time frame is known for this), but eventually it will delete all your tracks, albums and playlists that were obtained from the subscription service. Don't expect your library to be there after more than a few days however.

Apple Music Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.