You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i cannot reset my security questions

i cannot reset my security questions.

"Cannot Reset Security Questions

We don’t have sufficient information to reset your security questions."

Posted on Sep 23, 2020 1:42 AM

1 reply

Sep 29, 2020 12:03 PM in response to davidmj96

Hi davidmj96,

We understand you're unable to reset the security questions on an Apple ID account. We're happy to help!

If you did not set up enough recovery information for your security questions the option to reset will not work. If you are currently signed into this Apple ID on a device, you can try upgrading the security to the newer Two-Factor Authentication method. This security option does not require security questions, and does verification through a trusted device or phone number instead. You can find the steps to set that up here: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID

If you do not have access to a device already signed into that Apple ID to try and enable the Two-Factor Authentication, you won't be able to access this account unless you can remember the answers to your security questions. If that's the case, you can set up a new Apple ID account. You can find those steps here: How to create a new Apple ID

We hope this helps. Take care!

i cannot reset my security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.