You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

šŸ“¢ Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no oneā€™s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad OS 14 vs Google Authenticator

Since the Update to iPad Os 14 and iPhone OS 14 the access to Google authenticator is no longer possible. I am requested to give a Key but I do not have that key. The first installment of Authenticator was on the same iPad et iPhone.

Do you have a way how to resolve this matter?

Best regards,

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 2:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2020 8:46 AM

Hello Johnathan,

Thank you again for the quick reply.

I succeeded to install Microsoft Authenticator instead of Google Authenticator. It was a simpler solution to implement since the iPhone cannot be used as an internal security Key. I understand this is linked with the COVID-19 situation.

Best regards,

GaƩtan

GaƩtan

GaƩtan

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 21, 2020 8:46 AM in response to gaƩtan292

Hello Johnathan,

Thank you again for the quick reply.

I succeeded to install Microsoft Authenticator instead of Google Authenticator. It was a simpler solution to implement since the iPhone cannot be used as an internal security Key. I understand this is linked with the COVID-19 situation.

Best regards,

GaƩtan

GaƩtan

GaƩtan

Ipad OS 14 vs Google Authenticator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.