You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch activities not syncing to fitness app

apple Watch series 4 and iPhone XS.

since updating both devices on Friday I’m finding most of my activities from my Apple Watch are not syncing to the fitness app. Some are and some aren’t and as of yet I’ve found no pattern. The information does seem to be showing in the health app but even then not where you’d expect. As an example the walk I’ve just done doesn’t show in fitness, doesn’t show in workouts in the health app when looking at watch data, but the amount I’ve walked does show in the health app. Rings are increasing, the activity shows in the watch, but heart rate doesn’t show in the activity either. Heart rate is being recorded though.

anyone else with issues? Already reset the watch twice, don’t really want to do it again.

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 20, 2020 9:52 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Sep 24, 2020 7:47 PM in response to LiamH42

Hi Liam,

Thanks so much for reaching out to us here in Apple Support Communities. We understand that data isn't syncing between your iPhone and Apple Watch the way you'd expect it to, and we're happy to take a closer look. Before we proceed too much further, can you let us know if the iPhone has been updated to iOS 14.0.1 and the watch to watchOS 7.0.1? If not, let's use the steps below to update both of them and see if the problem is resolved.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Update your Apple Watch

If the problem persists after updating both devices, we encourage you to contact our Apple Support advisors at Get Support

All the best!

Apple Watch activities not syncing to fitness app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.