You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard Language

Hi.

It's easy to buy a new Macbok air with a Portuguese Keyboard? Or I should order by the apple site?

If I go to any Apple store in New York I can find a macbook with this keyboard?

Thanks!

MacBook

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 9:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2020 10:35 AM

The only way to find out if a store can sell you something is to contact them directly yourself and ask.

If you are in the US, I would recommend you order from Apple's online store, where they definitely sell them. If not in the US, you have to check the online store for your country. Apple stores do not ship outside their own country.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 19, 2020 10:35 AM in response to KOTINESS

The only way to find out if a store can sell you something is to contact them directly yourself and ask.

If you are in the US, I would recommend you order from Apple's online store, where they definitely sell them. If not in the US, you have to check the online store for your country. Apple stores do not ship outside their own country.

Keyboard Language

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.