You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

13.7 issues

Having multiple problems with OS 13.7 update On my XS Max. Email outbox, attachments not loading, text messages not sending. Phone keeps locking up. This is ridiculous. Did Apple not test this update or are they sabotaging my XS Max to get me to buy another phone like they did with my IPhone 6??? Fix it now Apple!!

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 6:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 7:21 PM

Apple will release the iOS 14 update to iPhone 6s and above tomorrow, September 16. Alongside it Apple will seed the next version of its other operating systems.

The update brings a big list of improvementschief among them being the new homescreen widgets and the App Library, which is iOS' app drawer of sorts.

Other key improvements include a new compact interface for Siri and incoming calls (which up until now took up the entire screen) as well as picture-in-picture mode, which lets you watch videos while doing other things.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 15, 2020 7:21 PM in response to Dennymac71

Apple will release the iOS 14 update to iPhone 6s and above tomorrow, September 16. Alongside it Apple will seed the next version of its other operating systems.

The update brings a big list of improvementschief among them being the new homescreen widgets and the App Library, which is iOS' app drawer of sorts.

Other key improvements include a new compact interface for Siri and incoming calls (which up until now took up the entire screen) as well as picture-in-picture mode, which lets you watch videos while doing other things.

13.7 issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.