You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sent message to 7 contacts and one didn't receive it (my wife with identical iphone se) but she receives my message if I send it to only her.

New iphone se for both of us recently and she receives my message if she is the only recipient but not if it is a group message. What setting needs correction?

iPhone SE

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 1:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2020 1:43 PM

whs66 wrote:

New iphone se for both of us recently and she receives my message if she is the only recipient but not if it is a group message. What setting needs correction?

if this is a group MMS mix apple and non apple devices then you or her will need to contact your cell phone provider.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 15, 2020 1:43 PM in response to whs66

whs66 wrote:

if this is a group MMS mix apple and non apple devices then you or her will need to contact your cell phone provider.

sent message to 7 contacts and one didn't receive it (my wife with identical iphone se) but she receives my message if I send it to only her.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.