You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sir I’ll buy this phone but I’m trying too much for login another Apple ID but I can’t . Kindly help to login Apple ID

This I phone has been used to create too many new apple ids please contact apple support to request to another Apple ID to use with this phone . Sir kindly help me for this problem only one time

Posted on Sep 12, 2020 4:45 AM

7 replies

Sep 12, 2020 4:49 AM in response to manan29

If it is a used iPhone that would explain the problem.

Regardless if the problem, since you cannot use it to create a new Apple ID there are some other things you can do to create one:

If you have a Windows PC you can download iTunes for Windows (www.apple.com/itunes) and when you sign into the "Account" menu you will have the option to create an Apple ID. You can then go to the website www.icloud.com on your Windows PC to make sure it works there as well. Then you should have no problem signing into your iPhone.

If you don't have a Windows PC I would borrow one for a few minutes in order to do this.

Sir I’ll buy this phone but I’m trying too much for login another Apple ID but I can’t . Kindly help to login Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.