You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My AirPods are connected to my iPhone 11 Pro Max but has no output. Is there some wrong with airports pro?

Airpods pro

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 2, 2020 5:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2020 3:01 PM

Hello anika242,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

Let's start with some basic steps that can help. First, let's check to see if the software on your iPhone is up to date (iOS 13.7) and then let's restart your device.

Below are some resources that can help:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone

If iOS on your iPhone is already up-to-date or the issue continues, try resetting your AirPods and then pairing them back. Below is a resource that can help:

Reset your AirPods

We hope this helps,

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 3, 2020 3:01 PM in response to anika242

Hello anika242,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

Let's start with some basic steps that can help. First, let's check to see if the software on your iPhone is up to date (iOS 13.7) and then let's restart your device.

Below are some resources that can help:

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Restart your iPhone

If iOS on your iPhone is already up-to-date or the issue continues, try resetting your AirPods and then pairing them back. Below is a resource that can help:

Reset your AirPods

We hope this helps,

Cheers!

My AirPods are connected to my iPhone 11 Pro Max but has no output. Is there some wrong with airports pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.