You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if you have a pc

I have no service on my I phone. It is not a carrier issue. Help?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 1:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2020 1:13 PM

The fact you don’t have a Mac is irrelevant; anything that needs to be done can be done with iTunes on a Windows 7 or later PC.

Here are the general instructions—>If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

As you have an iPhone 7 this might apply to your situation—>iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 1, 2020 1:13 PM in response to Proverb6

The fact you don’t have a Mac is irrelevant; anything that needs to be done can be done with iTunes on a Windows 7 or later PC.

Here are the general instructions—>If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

As you have an iPhone 7 this might apply to your situation—>iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

What if you have a pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.