You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete Health App from iPhone iOS 13

How do I delete built-in Health app on iOS 13 on iPhone 6s+

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 4:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 29, 2020 8:58 PM

As far as I know, you cannot remove it. I actually turned on Bedtime recently just to try and help someone on these forums. I cannot get back to the state prior to turning it on. Not really a big deal for me though, if the switches are all in the OFF position.. not like it does anything.

I suppose if you absolutely wanted to get rid of it, you could restore your phone to factory settings and then set it back up as a new iPhone. Then just make sure you never turn on Bedtime. You may lose some data/photos doing this though.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 29, 2020 8:58 PM in response to doublegandi

As far as I know, you cannot remove it. I actually turned on Bedtime recently just to try and help someone on these forums. I cannot get back to the state prior to turning it on. Not really a big deal for me though, if the switches are all in the OFF position.. not like it does anything.

I suppose if you absolutely wanted to get rid of it, you could restore your phone to factory settings and then set it back up as a new iPhone. Then just make sure you never turn on Bedtime. You may lose some data/photos doing this though.

Aug 29, 2020 8:49 PM in response to Chris0107

I deleted all the data and turned everything to Off in Health. But in Clock, Alarm, I am still getting the header “Alarm” in bold, and underneath is a bed and “BEDTIME” . Under that is the time 8:30AM and it’s turned Off. Then there is a section Other Alarms, listing all the alarms I have set. When I tap on Bedtime next to Alarm as a choice at the bottom, it just brings up the Bedtime page from the Health app. I can’t find a way to get rid of the BEDTIME stuff at the top of the Alarm page. Any ideas on how to remove it?

How do I delete Health App from iPhone iOS 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.