You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone is full storage?

How I remove my iPhone storage?

iPhone 6, iOS 9

Posted on Aug 17, 2020 7:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
2 replies

Aug 17, 2020 7:54 PM in response to Jewelmukta

Go through photos, and delete ones you don’t want. Text message images also take up storage, so go into your settings app, and search Storage, it’ll be the second one that shows up, and it will take you to the screen that displays everything, it will show you what is taking up the amount of the storage it is, and then below that it has the option of the text message images, I keep ones of my animals and me with friends or family, it’s up to you with what you delete, also, if you have a lot of unused apps I would advise to get rid of them and then see. Also, you can always go back into the area that displays everything and see how much you’ve cleared, or you can pay a little bit more each month for more storage, hope that helped! I’ve been going through my phone too!

My iPhone is full storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.