You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Changing mileage goal on Apple Watch Outdoor Walk

I want to increase my daily goal for my outdoor walk on my Apple 4 Watch from 3 miles to 3.50 miles. Cannot figure out how to do that. Please help!

Apple Watch

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 5:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 7:17 PM

In a workout, tap the circle with the 3 dots in the upper right corner to set/unset workout goals.

4 replies

Aug 7, 2020 9:23 PM in response to javaliga

Yes I know that will work each time, but when I first got the watch, I listed my workout goal for my daily outdoor walk at 3 miles. Every day without my changing anything, the watch treats 3 miles as my goal. I would like to cancel the 3 miles and instead enter 3 1/2 miles and keep that as my goal. Your suggestion works, but I have to enter it every day instead of having it just be there all the time. Do you know a way I can permanently change my goal to 3.50 miles? Thanks and regards. Betty

Changing mileage goal on Apple Watch Outdoor Walk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.