You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello I pay for storage every month and I am still getting notifications that the storage is full

I pay 2.99 every month for storage and I am still getting notifications that my storage is full.

iPhone XR, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 8:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2020 8:54 AM

When you buy your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, it comes with a set storage capacity ranging from 16 to 512GB for iPhone, 16GB to 1TB for iPad, and 8 to 256GB for iPod touch. The music you buy, the apps you download, the photos you take, and all of the other content that you enjoy on your device uses its storage.

About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2020 8:54 AM in response to mariamontiel

When you buy your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, it comes with a set storage capacity ranging from 16 to 512GB for iPhone, 16GB to 1TB for iPad, and 8 to 256GB for iPod touch. The music you buy, the apps you download, the photos you take, and all of the other content that you enjoy on your device uses its storage.

About storage on your device and in iCloud - Apple Support

Hello I pay for storage every month and I am still getting notifications that the storage is full

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.