You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

update for scanner app for Epson WF 2750 can't find.

I can not seem to update my Epson WF 2750 app on my desktop Mac. I upcraged to the EOS Catalina and now my scanner app doesn't work, says it is outdated.

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Aug 5, 2020 9:25 AM

4 replies

Aug 5, 2020 12:28 PM in response to Kimpossible28

This seems to sometimes happen when a new OS is installed. First, have you checked the Epson support site to see if there is a current driver for your scanner? If not, ask if and when they might have one. You should be able to use Apple's Image Capture app to scan. It's easy and it works, although it is not a full featured scanner app. Last, you can try for free the VueScan app. It's full featured and works for most scanners, old and new, but it does have a one time cost. (I have no association with VueScan, but I use it.)

update for scanner app for Epson WF 2750 can't find.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.