You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why I cant sign in in apple Id in my phone

i already change my apple id i cant get in my apple id from my phone

Posted on Aug 3, 2020 2:57 PM

2 replies

Aug 3, 2020 3:10 PM in response to enriquemancebo

enriquemancebo Said:

"why I cant sign in in apple Id in my phone: i already change my apple id i cant get in my apple id from my phone"

-------

Is this a New iPhone (Not Purchased Used)?:

If you are trying to connect it to a different Apple ID, then you would need to wait uptown 90 days in order for it to be able to sync with a new user.

Is this a Used iPhone?:

If so, then contact the original owner and request a refund. Take this as a learning experience.

The next time you purchase an Apple device, then make sure that you can log into it. Have the original user use this site: What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support. Request that you are able to log into it, and assign it to your account, prior to having over the money. If the seller dis-abides by those rules, then do not proceed with the purchase.

why I cant sign in in apple Id in my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.